Indexed X-ray diffraction data for the sialon X-phase
- 40 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Diffraction Data Sialon
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Drew and M. H. Lewis, J. Mater. Sci. 9 (1974) 1833.Google Scholar
- 2.L. J. Gauckler, H. L. Lukas and G. Petzow, J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 58 (1975) 346.Google Scholar
- 3.E. Gugel, I. Petzenhauser and A. Fickel, Powder Met. Int. 7 (1975) 66.Google Scholar
- 4.K. H. Jack, J. Mater. Sci 11 (1976) 1135.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Zangvil, ibid. 13 (1978) 1370.Google Scholar
- 6.I. K. Naik, L. J. Gauckler and T. Y. Tien, J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 61 (1978) 332.Google Scholar
- 7.G. K. Layden, Rep. No. R75-912072-4, United Technologies Research Center, East Hartford, Connecticut, USA (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.A. W. J. M. Rae, D. P. Thompson and K. H. Jack in “Ceramics for High Performance Applications”, Vol. II, edited by J. J. Burke, E. N. Lenoe and R. N. Katz (Brook Hill, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, 1978) pp. 1039–67.Google Scholar
- 9.P. E. D. Morgan, private communication.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1980