Determination of the local coefficient of elementary filament-strength utilization in a complex yarn (or bundle)
- 22 Downloads
-- A procedure has been proposed for determining the local coefficient of elementary-filament strength utilization in a complex yarn.
-- The procedure permits one from a one-time test of a yarn to find the coefficient of strength utilization in an investigated small section of the yarn (the local Kut).
-- The proposed procedure is recommended for determining the local Kut in any section of an investigated yarn with a minimum labor expenditure.
KeywordsPolymer Small Section Local Coefficient Labor Expenditure Minimum Labor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Andreev, O. V. Vasil'eva, et al., A Statistical Approach to Evaluating the Mechanical Properties of Fibrous Materials [in Russian], Prom-st' Khim. Volokon, NIITÉKhim., Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.O. V. Vasil'eva, Development of Methods for Evaluating the Strength of High-Modulus Aramide Yarns for Reinforcing Plastics [in Russian], Candidate's Dissertation, Technical Science, S. M. Kirov, LITLP, Leningrad (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.S. L. Roginskii, M. Z. Kanovich, and M. A. Koltunov, High-Strength Fiberglass Plastics [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.M. N. Belitsin, Synthetic Yarns [in Russian], Legkaya Industriya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.M. N. Belitsin, Synthetic and Artificial Yarns [in Russian], Lekaya Industriya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.O. V. Vasil'eva, A. S. Andreev, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 4, 38–39 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.M. P. Nosov, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 48–49 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.H. E. Daniels, Proc. Roy. Soc., A183, 405 (1945).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Mechanics of a Deformable Solid [in Russian], 2nd printing, corrected, Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.E. V. Lugert, M. N. Ivanov, and K. E. Perepelkin, Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 52–53 (1989).Google Scholar
- 11.M. N. Ivanov, K. E. Perepelkin, and E. V. Lugert, Przeglad wlokienniczy, No. 8, R. 44, 247–248 (1990).Google Scholar
- 12.M. P. Nosov and D. G. Zapol'skii, in: Man-Made Fibres [in Russian], A. A. Konkin (ed.), Khimiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 13.E. V. Lugert, Development of Methods for Determining Breaking Characteristics of High-Strength and High-Modulus Technical Yarns Using an Automated Assembly [in Russian], Candidate's Dissertation, Technical Science, S. M. Kirov LITLP, Leningrad (1990).Google Scholar
- 14.V. Keshav, Text. Res. J., 54, No. 6, 408–413 (1984).Google Scholar
- 15.V. I. Kucher, O. V. Vasil'eva, et al., Izv. Vuzov., Ser. “Tekhnol. Tekst. Prom-sti,” No. 6, 11–14 (1988).Google Scholar
- 16.Yu. S. Vinogradov, Mathematical Statistics and Its Application in the Textile and Sewing Industry [in Russian], Legkaya Industriya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 17.B. P. Pozdnyakov, Methods of Statistical Control and Investigation of Textile Materials [in Russian], Legkaya Industriya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar