Preparation of bulky glassy carbon bodies from phenolformaldehyde resin
- 158 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Glassy Carbon Phenolformaldehyde Phenolformaldehyde Resin Carbon Body
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Jenkins and K. Kawamura, “Polymeric Carbons-Carbon Fibre, Glass and Char” (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1976).Google Scholar
- 2.D. W. McKee, Ann. Rev. Mater. Sci. 3 (1973) 195.Google Scholar
- 3.P. L. Walker, (Editor) “Chemistry and Physics of Carbon” (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Societe Le Carbone-Lorraine, British Patent 1 031 126(1966).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Redfern, British Patent 956 452 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Appleby and F. C. Cowlard, British Patent, 1 266 685(1972).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Fitzer, W. Schaefer and S. Yamada, Carbon 7 (1969) 643.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1979