Study of the conditions of separation of bicomponent polyamide—Benzimidazole—Polysulfone polymer
- 24 Downloads
The effect of the ratio of components of the PABI—PSF polymer mixture dissolved in DMF containing 3 wt. % LiCl and the hardness of the DMF—water spinning bath with a different ratio of DMF and water on the conditions of separation of the bicomponent polymer was demonstrated. The enthalpy of the reaction of the polymer components with the solvent was determined thermochemically. It was found that the lowest enthalpy of the reaction with the solvent was observed in mixtures containing 25% PSF, and this reflects the greatest reaction of the components of the PABI—PSF mixture.
KeywordsPolymer Enthalpy LiCl Benzimidazole Polysulfone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. A. Nikitina, R. G. Fedorova, L. P. Mil'kova, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 4, 41 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Bobylev, S. Ya. Yakopson, and M. V. Shablygin, in: Proceedings of the 6th All-Russian Coordinating Conference on Spectroscopy of Polymers [in Russian], Minsk (1987), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Fedorova, L. M. Braginskaya, A. V. Tokarev, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 4, 16 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.O. A. Khanchich, O. A. Nikitina, A. V. Petrov, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 47 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.B. I. Lirova, A. A. Tager, and E. A. Lyutikova, Vysokomolek. Soedin., B22, No. 2, 99 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.M. R. Padhye and A. V. Karandikar, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 30, 667 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Iovleva, I. R. Kasevich, V. N. Smirnova, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 34 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Calvet and H. Prat, Microcalorimetrie: Applications Physicochimiques et Biologiques, Masson, Paris (1956).Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Suvorova, A. P. Safronov, and E. Yu. Mukhina, Vysokomolek. Soedin., A34, No. 1, 92 (1992).Google Scholar