The failure of polycrystalline chromium between 657 and 706 K
- 24 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. P. Bullen, F. Henderson, H. L. Wain, and M. S. Paterson, Phil. Mag. 9 (1964) 803.Google Scholar
- 2.F. P. Bullen and H. L. Wain, Trans. Jap. Inst. Metals 9 (suppl.) (1968) 319.Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Tetelman and W. D. Robertson, Acta Metallurgica 11 (1963) 415.Google Scholar
- 4.D. Hull, P. Beardmore, and A. P. Valintine, Phil. Mag. 12 (1965) 1021.Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Wronski, and H. G. Mellor, J. Inst. Metals 97 (1969) 63.Google Scholar
- 6.J. C. Thornley and A. S. Wronski, Met. Sci. J. 6 (1972) 113.Google Scholar
- 7.H. G. Mellor and A. S. Wronski, Acta Metallurgica 18 (1970) 765.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1972