Internal friction in vanadium after heating at low air pressure
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Vanadium Internal Friction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. W. Edington and R. E. Smallman, Acta Met. 13 (1955) 155.Google Scholar
- 2.Jacquet, Rev. de Met. 55 (1958) 531.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Rostoker, “The Metallurgy of Vanadium” (J. Wiley Publ., New York); W. Rostoker and A. S. Yamamoto, Trans. AIME 47 (1955) 1002.Google Scholar
- 4.A. U. Seybolt and H. T. Sumsion, ibid 5 (1953) 292.Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Chirkina, Sov. Phys. Solid State 10 (1968) 735.Google Scholar
- 6.R. J. Goodwin, Met. Sci. J. 2 (1968) 121.Google Scholar
- 7.F. R. Worrell and A. V. Seifert, J. Appl. Phys. 22 (1951) 1257.Google Scholar
- 8.C. Zener, “Elasticity and Anelasticity of Metals” (University of Chicago Press, 1948).Google Scholar
- 9.Idem, Nuovo Cimento Supp. Vol. VII (1958).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1969