The phase equilibrium diagram of the ternary subsystem CaO-CaO·Al2O3-11 CaO·7 Al2O3·CaF2
- 93 Downloads
On the basis of the experimental results obtained from the study of high-temperature equilibrium relations of seven pertinent joins the phase diagram of the subsystem CaO-CaO·Al2O3-11 CaO·7 Al2O3·CaF2 has been constructed. In this diagram the delineation of the boundary curves of the primary fields of CaO, 3 CaO·Al2O3, CaO·Al2O3 and the 11 CaO·7 Al2O3·CaF2 solid solution has been improved over our previously published phase diagram of the system CaO-Al2O3-CaF2 . The isotherms have also been drawn more precisely to give a better idea about the topography of the portion investigated.
KeywordsPolymer Al2O3 Phase Diagram Solid Solution Phase Equilibrium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. K. Chatterjee and G. L. Zhmoidin, J. Mater. Sci. 7 (1972) 93.Google Scholar
- 2.C. Brisi and P. Rolando, Ann. Chim. 56 (1966) 224.Google Scholar
- 3.Idem, ibid 57 (1967) 1304.Google Scholar
- 4.R. V. Volkonskii, M. V. Kougiya and M. S. Zhomdikova, Tsement 9 (1971) 13.Google Scholar
- 5.A. K. Chatterjee and G. I. Zhmoidin, Izv. AN SSSR, Neorg. Mat. 8 (1972) 886.Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Zhmoidin and A. K. Chatterjee, Izv. AN SSSR Metally 6 (1971) 46.Google Scholar
- 7.E. M. Lea, “The Chemistry of Cement and Concrete” (London, 1956).Google Scholar
- 8.R. W. Nurse, J. H. Welch and A. J. Majumdar, Trans. Brit. Ceram. Soc. 64 (1965) 6.Google Scholar
- 9.Idem, ibid 64 (1965) 9.Google Scholar
- 10.F. N. Reinz, “Phase Diagrams in Metallurgy” (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1956).Google Scholar