Stability to the process of spinning a jet of polyacrylonitrile solution in dimethylformamide
- 36 Downloads
An experimental study of stretching resonance in spinning solutions of polyacrylonitrile in dimethylformamide has been performed, and conditions for stable spinning of these solutions has been determined.
It has been shown that the mathematical model used to describe theoretically spinning process stability adequately describes this process only on the condition that the rheological characteristics are functions of lengthwise deformation rate and spinning conditions.
KeywordsPolymer Mathematical Model Experimental Study Dimethylformamide Deformation Rate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Mezhirov, R. I. Idiatulov, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 4, 14–16 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Mezhirov, R. I. Idiatulov, et al., Fourth International Symposium on Man-Made Fibers, Kalinin, 1986. Preprints, Vol. 3, pp. 304–308.Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Makshakov, V. A. Pavlov, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 16–18 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Y. Fischer and M. M. Denn, AIChE J., 22, No. 2, 236–241 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Zhiganov, V. I. Yankov, and E. P. Krasnov, Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 45–47 (1986).Google Scholar