X-ray determination of lattice parameters, thermal expansion and defect formation energy of sodium bromate
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsSodium Polymer Thermal Expansion Formation Energy Bromate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Sharma, Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci. A31 (1950a) 83.Google Scholar
- 2.S. Ganesan, J. Ind. Inst. Sci. Bangalore 41A (1959) 9.Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Lidiard, Handbook Phys. 20 (1957) 246.Google Scholar
- 4.A. W. Lawson. Phys. Rev. 78 (1950) 185.Google Scholar
- 5.H. E. Swanson, N. T. Gilfrich and G. M. Ugrinic, Standard X-ray diffraction Paterns, NBS Circular 539 (1955) 5.Google Scholar
- 6.H. P. Klug and L. E. Alexander, “X-ray diffraction procedures” (John Wiley, New York, 1954) p. 474.Google Scholar
- 7.E. R. Jette and F. Foote, J. Chem. Phys. 3 (1935) 605.Google Scholar
- 8.C. Ramasastry and Y. V. G. S. Murti, J. Phys. Chem. Solids 24 (1963) 1384.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1978