The changes in the principal properties of polyolefin fibres as a result of ionizing radiation
Physico-Mechanical Properties And Processing Of Man-Made Fibres
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Polymer Principal Property Polyolefin Fibre
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V.L.Karpov, V.G.Yurkevich, L.M.Kavalerova, N.L.Petrova, and Yu.V.Glazkovskii, Khim. Volokna, No.6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.L.G.Tokareva, T.D.Bratchenko, N.V.Mikhailov, V.L.Karpov, and V.G.Yurkevich, in ‘Radiation Chemistry of Polymers’ (in Russian), Nauka (1966), p.345.Google Scholar
- 3.V.L. Karpov, V.G. Yurkevich, L.M. Kavalerova, N.L. Petrova, Yu.V. Glazkovskii, and E.L. Egorova, Fibre Chemistry, No.1 (1969), Plenum Publ.Co.,Ltd., London.Google Scholar
- 4.V.G.Yurkevich, in ‘Anniversary Conference of Young Scientists on Problems in Physical Chemistry’ (in Russian), NIITEKhIM (1968), p.68.Google Scholar
- 5.A.P.Rudakov and N.A.Semenov, Mekhanika Polimerov, No.3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.V.G. Nikolskii and N.Ch. Buben, Dokl.Akad.Nauk, 134, 134 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.E.Kalinovskii and G.V.Urbanchik, in ‘Man-Made Fibres’ (in Russian), Legkaya Industriya (1966), p.105.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Company Limited 1973