Dependence of polycaproamide quality on composition of the reaction mixture in hydrolytic polymerization in a closed system
Chemistry And Technology Of Man-Made Fibres
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Closed System Hydrolytic Polymerization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Sbrolli and T. Capaccioli, Chim. Ind., 42, 243 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Rainish and U. Gol'ke, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A., 15, No. 2, 372–379 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.U. Gohlke and G. Reinisch, Faserf. Textilt., 24, No. 7, 282–288 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Mizerovskii, A. A. Kolesnikov, and A. N. Bykov, Tr. Ivanovsk. Khim.-Tekhnol. Inst. No. 16, 45–49 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Stein and H. Adams, Chemiefasern/Text. Ind., No. 6, 534 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Klare et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 6, 34–36 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.H. K. Reimschuessel, J. Polym. Sci., Macromol. Rev., No. 12, 65–139 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982