Reasons for the generation of nonuniformity in the properties of viscose textile fiber
Chemistry And Technology Of Man-Made Fibres
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Textile Fiber Viscose Textile Viscose Textile Fiber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Götze, The Manufactue of Viscose Fibre [Russian translation], A. T. Serkov, ed., Khimiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. T. Serkov, Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 44 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Khazanova, G. G. Finger, and E. M. Mogilevskii, Khim. Volokna, No. 6, 40 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.B. L. Mikhlin et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 43 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.G. G. Finger, E. M. Mogilevskii, and S. B. Frenkel', Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 47 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Khazanova et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 32 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Budnitskii and A. T. Serkov, Khim. Volokna, No. 4, 42 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982