Changes in the properties of the man-made fibres used in reinforced plastics
Chemistry And Technology Of Synthetic Fibres
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Kaminskii et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 25–27 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Aleksandriiskii, Khim, Volokna, No. 1, 76–77 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.V. É. Geller, B. V. Petukhov, and Z. P. Vysotskaya, Khim. Voloka, No. 1, 47–50 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Pilyankevich, Practical Electron Microscopy [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Pakshver and A. A. Konkin (editors), Man-Made Fibre Production Control [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977