The fibre-forming properties of graft co-polymers of polyacrylonitrile and their mixtures with homopolymers
Chemistry And Technology Of Synthetic Fibers
- 22 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. I. Kavalyunas, R. M. Livshits, V. E. Lozhkin, and Z. A. Rogovin, Khim. volokna, No.3, 54 (1966); M. P. Penkova and A. A. Konkin, in symposium ”Carbon-Chain Fibres ” (in Russian), ”Khimiya ” (1966), p.54; A. Yamato, Khimiya i tekhnol. polimerov, No.4, 141 (1964); Z. N. Zavyalova, L. V. Petrova, and E. A. Pakshver, Khim. volokna, No.5, 20 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Gulina, R. M. Livshits, and Z. A. Rogovin, Vysokomol. soed., 7, No.9, 1529 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Kh. Gluzman, G. S. Bashura, and I. B. Levitskaya, ZhPKh, 36, 1258 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Gulina, Thesis (in Russian), Moscow Textile Institute (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Druzhinina, R. M. Livshits, M. P. Penkova and Z. A. Rogovin, Vysokomol. soed., 10A, No.12, 2743 (1968.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971