The heating temperature as a factor in the flexural stiffness of man-made fibre tow
Physico-Mechanical Properties And Processing Of Man-Made Fibres
KeywordsPolymer Heat Temperature Flexural Stiffness
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H.Scherzberg, Melliand Textilber., No.10 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A.V.Demina and Z.S.Bunareva, Tekst.Prom., No.4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.H.Weyden and O.Becker, Z.Ges.Text.Ind., No's 7 and 8 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.G.N.Kukin and A.N.Solovev, Textile Materials Research, Pt.2 (in Russian), Legkaya Industriya (1964), p.267.Google Scholar
- 5.R.Kesvell, Textile Fibres, Yarns and Fabrics (in Russian), Tekhlitizdat RSFSR (1960), p.482.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973