Sorption of hydrogen sulfide by VION anion-exchange fibres
- 13 Downloads
The effect of the basicity of the chemically active groups in chemisorptive fibres on their sorptive properties with respect to hydrogen sulfide has been demonstrated.
In the regeneration of fibrous sorbents with alkali solutions, it is advisable to use weakly basic fibrous sorbents for the absorption of hydrogen sulfide.
KeywordsHydrogen Polymer Sulfide Active Group Hydrogen Sulfide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. P. Zverev, Chemisorptive Fibres [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Vulikh, A. A. Alovyainikov, et al., Tsvet. Met., No. 4, 38–41 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.S. F. Grebennikov, L. V. Novinyuk, L. A. Vol'f, and L. V. Emets, Zh. Prikl. Khim., 55, No. 2, 354–357 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Kats, M. Yu. Lazarev, M. P. Zverev, and L. M. Kutovaya, Ukr. Khim. Zh., 50, No. 12, 1249–1252 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Barash, M. P. Zverev, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 22–24 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.N. F. Kalyanova, A. N. Barash, M. P. Zverev, and G. D. Litovchenko, Vysokomol. Soed., Ser. B, 20, 461–464 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.N. G. Polyanskii, G. V. Gorbunov, and N. L. Polyanskaya, Methods of Ion-exchange Resin Investigation [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.B. M. Kats and E. K. Malinovskii, Kolloidn. Zh., 42, No. 2, 356 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.B. M. Kats and E. K. Malinovskii, Zh. Prikl. Khim., 50, No. 6, 1221–1224 (1984).Google Scholar