Carbon disulphide synthesis by the electrothermal fluid bed technique
Chemistry and Technology of Natural Polymer Fibres
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Disulphide Carbon Disulphide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H.S.Johnson, Brit.Patent 855245 (1960); USA Patent 3009781 (1961); USA Patent 3034863 (1962); RZhKhim, No.6 (1964); GDR Patent 28153; RZhKhim, No.5 (1965); USA Patent 3170763 (1965); RZhKhim, No.12 (1965); French Patent 1379868 (1966); RZhKhim, No.7 (1966); West German Patent 1249235 (1967); West German Patent 1234694 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.B.S.Aranovich, V.A.Borodulya, V.L.Ganzha, S.S.Zabrodskii, V.D.Mikhailov, and A.A.Peliks, Authors' Certificate USSR 321467 (1971); Byull.Izobr.i Tov.Znakov, No.35 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.M.I.Chudakov, Industrial Utilization of Lignin (in Russian), Goslesbumizdat (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.V.S.Smurov and B.S.Aranovich, Carbon Disulphide Production (in Russian), Khimiya (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.B.S.Aranovich, in ‘Carbon Disulphide Chemistry and Technology’ (in Russian), Khimiya (1970), p.3.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973