The influence of synthesis parameters on the molecular weight distribution of polyethylene terephthalate
Chemistry And Technology Of Man-Made Fibres
KeywordsPolymer Molecular Weight Polyethylene Weight Distribution Molecular Weight Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N.G. Maltseva and V.B. Stryukov, Dokl.Akad.Nauk SSSR, 203, No.6, 1373 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.N.G.Maltseva and E.M.Aizenshtein, Fibre Chemistry, No.1 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.N.G.Maltseva, N.F.Tibanov, and E.M.Aizenshtein, Fibre Chemistry, No.1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V.V. Nalimov and N.A. Chernov, Statistical Methods of Designing Extrema Experiments (in Russian), Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu.P. Adler, E.V. Markov, and Yu.V. Granovskii, Design of Optimization Experiments (in Russian), Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.N.M. Emanuel and D.G. Knorre, Textbook of Chemical Kinetics (in Russian), Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1969), 432 pages.Google Scholar
- 7.P.I. Flory, Chem.Rev., 39, 137 (1946).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975