Thermal relaxation of polyvinyl alcohol fibre
- 20 Downloads
1. The physical, mechanical and physicochemical properties of industrial Vinol yarns, obtained by thermal relaxation with a specified shrinkage, have been studied.
2. The nature of the elongation change in yarns during thermal relaxation with a specified degree of shrinkage is explained by the fact that, with an increase in the degree of shrinkage, the order along the axis decreases and across the axis is increased.
3. The possibility has been demonstrated of preparing high-strength Vinol yarns with adequate tensile strength and elongation.
KeywordsPolymer Alcohol Tensile Strength Shrinkage Physicochemical Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. M. Kozyreva, I. P. Nagdaseva, et al., in: Industrial Fabrics and Their Use [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.K. E. Perepelkin, B. B. Kadinski, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 20 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.K. E. Perepelkin, Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 39 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Afanas'eva, Zh. Prikl. Khim., 34, No. 7, 1587 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.K. E. Perepelkin, Mekhanika Polimerov, No. 1, 34 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.Ch. Bann, in: Fibres from Synthetic Polymers [Russian translation], R. Khilla (editor), IL (1957), p. 212.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Kargin, N. V. Mikhailov, and V. I. Elinek, in: Studies in the Field of High-Molecular Compounds [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1949), p. 375.Google Scholar
- 8.Z. A. Zazulina and Z. A. Rogovin, Koll. Zh., No. 1, 10 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.K. Kh. Razikov, G. S. Markova, and V. A. Kargin, Vysokomol. Soed., 5, No. 4, 552 (1963).Google Scholar
- 10.S. Kuribayashi and K. J. Tanaka, Soc. Text. Cell. Ind. Japan, 19, No. 5, 387 (1963).Google Scholar
- 11.L. E. Utevskii, Thesis, S. M. Kirov Leningrad Institute of Textiles and Light Industry (1964).Google Scholar
- 12.T. J. Mochidzuki, J. Chem. Japan, Pure Chem. Sect., 81, No. 1, 6 (1960).Google Scholar
- 13.K. E. Perepelkin, L. E. Utevskii, and L. P. Stefanovich, Tekst. Prom., No. 6, 73 (1967).Google Scholar
- 14.Z. F. Prokhorova, Z. Yu. Chereiskii, L. E. Utevskii, and A. I. Meos, Zh. Prikl. Khim., 41, No. 6, 1384 (1968).Google Scholar