Models of the structure of the flow in industrial apparatus for caprolactam polymerization
Chemistry And Technology Of Synthetic Fibres
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Caprolactam Industrial Apparatus Caprolactam Polymerization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Kafarov, Cybernetic Methods in Chemistry and Chemical Technology [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1971), 496 pages.Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Gracheva, B. Sh. Khaitin, and Yu. A. Drozd, Science Notes of the Kursk State Pedagogical Institute, Vol. 91, No. 5 [in Russian], Kursk (1971), 310 pages.Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Kavalerova et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 7–8 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Balla and J. Csetenyi, Kémiai Kozlemények, 32, No. 2, 1, 163–171 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Kafarov et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 9–11 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Kafarov et al., Papers read at the Third Republican Conference on ‘Increasing the Process Efficiency and Apparatus Performance in the Chemical Industry’ [in Russian], L'vov (1973), 240 pages.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Kafarov, A. P. Darmanyan, and N. V. Tyabin, Teor.Osnovy Khim. Tekhnol., 9, No. 3, 412–418 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976