Structural-mechanical characteristics of ageing and stabilisation of chemical fibres
Reports from the XVII All-Union Conference of Macromolecular Compounds
KeywordsPolymer Chemical Fibre
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Mikhailov, Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 13 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Karyakina, N. V. Maiorova, Z. Ya. Berestneva, and V. A. Kargin, Vysokomol. Soed., A10 No. 12, 2618 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Mikhailov, L. G. Tokareva, and A. G. Popov, Vysokomol. Soed., 5, No. 2, 183 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. O. Gorbacheva, I. I. Krasova, L. G. Tokareva, Z. I. Potemkina, and N. V. Mikhailov, Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 19 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Kargin, T. I. Sogolova, and V. M. Rubshtein, Vysokomol. Soed., A9, No. 2, 288 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970