The degree of reaction as a factor in the composition of the ester interchange product and polyethylene terephthalate
Chemistry And Technology Of Synthetic Fibres
KeywordsPolymer Ester Polyethylene Terephthalate Polyethylene Terephthalate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B.V. Petukhov and A.A. Konkin, Zh.Prikl.Khim, 32, No.5, 1171 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.N.G.Maltseva, I.F.Tibanov, and E.M.Aizenshtein, Fibre Chemistry, No.1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A.I. Shatenshtein, Yu.P. Vyrskii, N.A. Pravikova, et al., Manual for Determining the Molecular Weight and Molecular weight Distribution of Polymers (in Russian), Khimiya, Moscow — Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.B.V. Petukhov, Polyester Fibre (in Russian), Goskhimizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.V.V. Korshak and S.V. Vinogradova, Heterochain Polyesters (in Russian), AN SSSR, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.L.T.Fisyuk, E.M.Aizenshtein, and B.V.Petukhov, Fibre Chemistry, No.5 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Zimmermann and D. Becker, Faserf.u.Textilt., 22, No.9, 458 (1971).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974