Effect of additions of sodium acetate on the viscosity of cellulose acetate solutions
- 53 Downloads
With the objective of reducing the viscosity of spinning solutions of cellulose acetate and diminishing the content of structural heterogeneities in them, it is advisable to introduce additions of sodium acetate.
KeywordsSodium Polymer Acetate Viscosity Cellulose
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. A. Rogovin and N. N. Shorygina, The Chemistry of Cellulose and Its Companions [in Russian], GONTI, Moscow-Leningrad (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Klenin and G. P. Denisova, in: Gel Formation Processes in Polymeric Systems [in Russian], V. M. Aver'yanova, ed., SGU, Saratov (1977), No. 2.Google Scholar
- 3.Inventor's certificate 564318 (USSR).Google Scholar
- 4.West German patent 1494365.Google Scholar
- 5.All-Union State Standard 12808-74. Acetyl cellulose for acetate silk.Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Klenin, Yu. S. Shchegolev, and V. I. Lavrushin, in: Characteristic Light-scattering Functions of Disperse Systems [in Russian], SGU, Saratov (1977).Google Scholar