Preparation of polyamide monofilaments for microsurgery, and their properties
- 17 Downloads
Dyed polyamide monofilaments have been prepared, designed for use as satures in microsurgery.
The most stable physicomechanical characteristics of polyamide monofilaments for the needs of microsurgery (uniformity in diameter, intensity and stability of color after the action of biological media) can be obtained only on special preparations of monofilaments which have been dyed in bulk.
KeywordsColor Polymer Biological Medium Special Preparation Physicomechanical Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Kovalenko, in: Regulation of Inflamation and Regeneration in Surgery. An All-Union Symposium [in Russian], Rostov-on-Don (1976), pp. 272–274.Google Scholar
- 2.O. P. Chudakov, Khirurgiya, No. 11, 147–152 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Demina, A. V. Motorina, and N. A. Novikov, Methods of Physicomechanical Testing of Man-Made Fibres, Filaments, and Films [in Russian], Legkaya Industriya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Frantsevich, Treatment of the Results of Biological Experiments on the “Élektronika BZ-21” Microcomputer [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980)Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Aver'yanov, B. Yu. Meshkova, O. K. Botchenko, D. V. Fil'bert, and T. P. Pukhovskaya, Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 10–13 (1979).Google Scholar