Automation in man-made fibre production
Machines And Apparatus
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Fibre Production
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Leonov and F. Ya. Revzin, Ways of Increasing the Degree of Automation in Chemical Production [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Angelov, The Economic Viability of Automation in the Chemical Industry [in Bulgarian], BAN, Sofia (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Georgieva and S. Yakova, Godishnik NII e Proekt. In-ta Avtomat. Bolgariya, No. 2, 155–176 (1967) .Google Scholar
- 4.Standard Procedure for Determining the Economic Viability of Capital Outlays [in Russian], Ekonomika, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. L. Klokov et al., Khim. Prom., No. 7, 42 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Konson, The Economics of Instrument Engineering [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Trapeznikov, Avtomat. Telemekh., No. 1, 5–22 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978