Thermomechanical properties of polyester fibres produced with orientation crystallization
Physiomechanical Properties And Proccessing Of Man-Made Fibres
KeywordsPolymer Crystallization Polyester Fibre Thermomechanical Property Orientation Crystallization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Barham and A. Keller, J. Polym. Sci., Ser. B, 13, No. 4, 197–202 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Porter, G. H. Southern, and N. Weeks, Polym. Eng. A. Sci., 15, No. 3, 213–218 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Krenev, V. G. Baranov, and S. Ya. Frenkel', Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 49–50 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Baranov, V. V. Krenev, and S. Ya. Frenkel', Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 17, 1550–1552 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Capaccio and J. M. Ward, Polymer Eng. a. Sci., 15, 219–224 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.B. V. Petukhov, Polyester Fibers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.L. N. Korzhavin, Dissertation, S. M. Kirov Inst. Text. Light. Ind., Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.R. B. Prime and B. Wunderlich, J. Polym. Sci., Ser. A, 2, No. 7, 2073–2089 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978