Fabrication and properties of modified polyamide fibres in combination of graft polymerization and alkylation
- 32 Downloads
The important possibility of fabricating PCA fibers with improved hygienic properties with a low concentration of polymeric modifier — PDMAEMA quaternary salt — with the reaction of radical graft polymerization in a two-component solution of monomer and alkylating agent was demonstrated. The basic characteristics of graft polymerization of DMAEMA and alkylation combined in the stage of modification of the surface of the fiber-forming polymer were investigated.
KeywordsPolymerization Alkylation Basic Characteristic Alkylating Agent Graft Polymerization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. A. Makarova, Yu. D. Andrichenko, T. V. Druzhinina, et al., Tekst. Prom., No. 11, 39–40 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. D. Andrichenko, T. V. Druzhinina, V. A. Toropov, et al., Tekst. Prom., No. 3, 54 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. D. Andrichenko, A. I. Chernukhina, T. V. Druzhinina, et al., Tekst. Prom., No. 12, 39–40 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Nakanishi, Infrared Spectra and Structure of Organic Compounds [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.T. A. Vysotina, Synthesis and Study of β[N,N'-Dimethyl-N-(β-methacryloxyethyl)]-propiobetaine and Its Complexes with Polyelectrolytes, Candidate Dissertation, Moscow State University, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar