“Banavis”R viscose fibrous filler
- 14 Downloads
A technological process has been worked out for preparing a new fibrous filler, “Banavis,” for technical rubber articles from viscose technical yarns having a linear density of 187 tex by treating them with a mixture of L-7 chloroprene latex and SF-282 resorcinol-formaldehyde resin.
Introduction of “Banavis” filler into rubber mixtures raises the service characteristics of articles made from them, particularly it increases the transverse toughness of variable drive V-belts by 25–30%, and the mean running time of these items more than 2-fold.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Reinf. Plast., 28, No. 8, 242–244 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.West German Patent 2,814,434 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.French Patent 2,388,016 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Yagnyatinskaya, B. B. Gol'dberg, et al., Technology of Manufacture, Properties, and Special Features in the Use of Rubbers with Fibrous Fillers for Rubber Technology Articles [in Russian], NIITÉKhIM, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Lepetov, Rubber Technical Articles. Third printing, corrected. A Handbook Aid for Institutions of Higher Learning [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1976).Google Scholar