Determination of the temperature of a moving yarn
- 57 Downloads
A mathematical model has been proposed for the process of heat-exchange between yarn and heating chamber which permits one, with reasonable accuracy, to describe the yarn temperature distribution over the length of the heater and beyond its limits. This model affords the possibility of calculating the amount of heat carried off by the yarn from the heating chamber and to estimate heat losses into the environment, and, consequently, to select the most economical heater.
By connecting up the dynamics of yarn heating with yarn properties, the mathematical model developed permits one to calculate the optimum temperature profile in a heating chamber. Using this model, one can transfer the optimum conditions for heat-stretching yarns to other temperature-time levels.
KeywordsPolymer Mathematical Model Organic Chemistry Optimum Condition Temperature Distribution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. S. Andronov, Yu. I. Surov, S. Ya. Mezhirova, and D. V. Fil'bert, Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 20–22 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.R. L. Rabkin, Khim. Volokna, No. 4, 23–25 (1972); No. 6, 65–67 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Bayruitehr, Faserf. Textilt., No. 11, 483–489 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Ivanov, Yu. V. Vasil'ev, and N. N. Vasil'eva, Khim. Volokna, No. 4, 68–69 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Surov, Candidate's Dissertation, VNIISV, Kalinin (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Bratukhin, A. N. Burkov, and V. F. Isakov, Khim. Volokna, No. 6, 32–33 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.Inventor's certificate 453590, 511524 (1975) (USSR).Google Scholar
- 8.M. V. Kulakov and B. I. Makarov, Measurement of the Surface Temperature of Solids [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1979), p. 96.Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Evdokimov and P. N. Samosyuk, in: Coll. of Reports of the All-Union Scientific-Technical Conference “Development of Advanced Equipment for the Manufacture of Man-made Fibres,” Chernigov (1982), p. 196.Google Scholar
- 10.M. A. Mikheev and N. M. Mikheeva, Bases of Heat-transfer [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1973), p. 320.Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Grigor'ev and V. N. Zorin, editors, Heat- and Mass-exchange. Thermotechnical Experimentation. A Handbook [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1982), p. 510.Google Scholar
- 12.P. I. Romanovskii. Fourier Series. Field Theory. Analytical and Special Functions. Laplace Transformations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980), p. 336.Google Scholar