Special features in spinning fine viscose textile yarns
- 22 Downloads
Conditions which assure stability of the process of spinning a complex viscose yarn with an increased number of elementary filaments have been determined.
It has been shown that stability of the process of spinning complex viscose textile yarn of 13.3 tex linear density with an increase in number of elementary filaments (>60) is increased on reducing the jet stretch, reducing the diameter of the spinneret holes from 0.09 to 0.06–0.05 mm, and bringing the distance between them from 1.4 to 0.5 mm.
KeywordsPolymer Assure Linear Density Complex Viscose Fine Viscose
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Mendelevskaya, A. B. Pakshver, G. G. Finger, and A. S. Khazanova, Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 36 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Kratzsch, Lenzinger Ber., 50, No. 12, 38–42 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. T. Serkov and L. N. Kosachenko, Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 27 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. T. Serkov and N. P. Kruchiniya, Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 74 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Danilin, R. V. Egorova, and V. A. Medvedev, Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 31–34 (1978).Google Scholar