Influence of surface-active agents on the crystallization of sodium sulfate from acid—salt liquors
Exchange Of Experience
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsSodium Polymer Sulfate Crystallization Sodium Sulfate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. N. Slavnova, in: The Growth of Crystals, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Neel's, in: Trans. Scientific-Research Institute of Salt Science, No. 36, [in Russian] (1959), pp. 160–165.Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Sheftal', in: The Growth of Crystals, Vol. 1 [in Russian], Akad Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Matusevich, in: Crystallization from Solutions in the Chemical Industry [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Panov, in: Industrial Crystallization, Vol. 20 [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.A. B. Pakshver and A. A. Konkin (editors), Man-Made Fibre Production Control [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.P. A. Kouzov, in: Principles of the Analysis of the Dispersed State of Industrial Fibres and Ground Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979