Thermomechanical properties of fibres based on fluorine-containing copolymers
- 16 Downloads
Investigations of the thermomechanical properties of fluorine-containing fibres over a wide range in loads and temperatures have made it possible to evaluate their maximum service-ability temperatures.
To characterize the service temperature limits of fluorine-containing fibres and yarns, it is necessary to determine the flow temperature for a range of stresses, and also to investigate the lifetime of the fibres under a creep regime.
KeywordsPolymer Temperature Limit Service Temperature Flow Temperature Thermomechanical Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Bezprozvannykh, A. M. Kronfel'd, et al., Third International Symposium on Man-Made Fibres, Kalinin (1981), Preprints, Vol. 3, pp. 317–323.Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Pozdnyakov, T. S. Dorutina, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 65–66 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Panshin, S. G. Malkevich, and Ts. S. Dunaevskaya, Dunaevskaya, Fluoroplastics [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Kronfel'd, B. M. Tarakanov, et al., Vysokomol. Soed., Ser. B, 28, No. 6, 441–444.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Bezprozvannykh, A. M. Kronfel'd, et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim., No. 4, 952–955 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Stalevich, V. G. Tiranov, et al., The Textile Industry in the USSR [in Russian], Moscow (1977), p. 4.Google Scholar