Methods of quantitative evaluation of the efficiency of mixing working solutions in man-made fibre manufacture
Relationships have been obtained which permit one to estimate quantitatively the efficiency of various liquid media mixers.
Methods have been given for solving problems of selecting an optimum structure of the mixing unit in technological schemes and for calculating the mixer volume which ensures obtaining an assigned value of the dispersion of a quality index of the mixture in the outlet stream.
KeywordsPolymer Liquid Media Quantitative Evaluation Quality Index Optimum Structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. K. Meizin, Avtom. Telemekh., No. 8, 150–154 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.L. N. Braginskii, V. I. Begachev, and V. M. Barabash, Mixing in Liquid Media [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Solodovnikov, Statistical Dynamics of Linear Automatic Control Systems [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Kafarov, Cybernetics Methods in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.L. V. Zhuravlev and B. V. Maiboroda, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 53–56 (1972).Google Scholar