Cyclic fatigue of polycrystalline alumina in direct push-pull
KeywordsPolymer Alumina Fatigue Cyclic Fatigue Polycrystalline Alumina
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Krohn and D. P. H. Hasselman, J. Amer. Ceram. Soc., 55 (1972) 280.Google Scholar
- 2.C. P. Chen and W. J. Knapp, “Fracture Mechanics of Ceramics” (Plenum Press, 1973) p. 691.Google Scholar
- 3.B. K. Sarkar and T. G. T. Glinn, Trans. Brit. Ceram. Soc. 69 (1970) 199.Google Scholar
- 4.S. K. Sinha Ray, Ph.D. Thesis, University of London (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Evans and E. R. Fuller, Metall. Trans. 5 (1974) 27.Google Scholar
- 6.S. L. Williams, “Mechanical Properties of Engineering Ceramics“, edited by W. Kriegel and H. Palmour (Interscience, 1961) p. 245.Google Scholar
- 7.R. W. Davidge and G. Tappin, Proc. Brit, Ceram. Soc. 15 (1970) 47.Google Scholar
- 8.R. W. Davidge and A. G. Evans, Mater. Sci. Eng. 6 (1970) 281.Google Scholar
- 9.I. N. Sneddon, Proc. Roy. Soc. A187 (1946) 229.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1978