Continuous flotation-purification and degassing of precipitation liquor in mechanical type apparatus
Exchange Of Experience
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Precipitation Mechanical Type Type Apparatus Precipitation Liquor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S.D.Fridman, A.V.Yudin, and I.A.Mikhlin, Khim.Volokna, No.3, 41 – 43 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.K.F. Beloglazov, Principles of the Flotation Process (in Russian), Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.S.A. Medvedev, Operational Control of the Flotation Machine in Terms of the Airflow (in Russian), Ugletekhizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.S.A. Medvedev, Experimental Hydrodynamics of Mechanical Flotation Machines (in Russian), Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.I.F.Kashkarov, Thesis (in Russian), Ordzhonikidze (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.O.S.Bogdanov et al., in: Trans. All-Union Scientific Research and Planning Institute for the Mechanical Processing of Minerals, No.124 (in Russian) (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.V.A.Rundkvist, Tsvetnye Metally, No.9, 11 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.S.D.Fridman and I.T.Shimko, Khim.Volokna, No.4, 37 – 39 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976