The rate of heating as a factor in the thermal conversions in regenerated-cellulose fibers
Chemistry And Technology Of Natural-Polymer Fibers
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Thermal Conversion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W.K. Tang and W.K. Niell, J.Polymer Sci., Part C, 6, No.2, 65–81 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.E.J. Parks, Tappi, 54, No.4, 537–544 (1974); R.McCarter, J.Text.Res., 42, No.12, 709 – 719 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.G.A. Petropavlovskii and G.M. Mikhailov, Cell.Chem.Techn., 6, No.2, 213–221 (1972); G.A.Petropavlovskii, G.M.Mikhailov, and G.G.Vasileva, Cell.Chem.Technol., 6, No.6, 617 – 626 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Jemaitaitis and V. Kolotzeiskis, Faserf.u.Textilt., 24, No.5, 195–198 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.H.H. Horrowitz and G. Metzger, Anal.Chem., 35, 1464 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976