Polarized fluorescence as a means of studying the molecular orientation of polyester fiber
Chemistry And Technology Of Synthetic Fibers
KeywordsPolymer Molecular Orientation Polyester Fiber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Nishijima, J. Onoji, and T. Asai, J.Polymer Sci., Series C, 15, 237 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.R.S. Stein and B.E. Reed, Appl.Polymer Symp., 8, 225 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Gary and McGraw, J.Polymer Sci., Series A2, 8, 1323 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Feofilov, Polarization of the Luminescence of Atoms, Molecules and Crystals (in Russian), Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959), 288 pages.Google Scholar
- 5.M.A.Katibnikov and S.V.Konev, Pribory i Tekhn.Eksperim., No.4, 166 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.A.N.Sevchenko, M.A.Katibnikov, and Yu.A.Startsev, Vestnik BGU, Ser.Fiz., No.1, 32 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976