Determination of the viscoelasticity of polyamide yarns over a wide tension range
- 16 Downloads
A method of determining the deformation characteristics of polycaproamide complex yarns over a wide range of extension (4–8%) by short-term measurement of the parameters of the relaxation process has been developed.
A modernization of the determining nonlinear viscoelasticity equation has been carried out, and a procedure based on it has been developed for the calculated prediction of stretching diagrams over a wide range of extension at an assigned rate.
It is also recommended to use the procedure developed for the mathematical description of more complex deformation regimes.
KeywordsPolymer Relaxation Process Mathematical Description Deformation Characteristic Complex Deformation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Stalevich, V. A. Korovin, and V. F. Brusko, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. “Tekhnol. Tekst. Prom-sti,” No. 5, 17–21 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Stalevich and L. E. Root, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. “Tekhnol. Tekst. Promst.” No. 2, 10–14 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Stalevich, Probl. Prochn., No. 12, 95–98 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Stalevich, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. “Tekhnol. Tekst. Promst.,” No. 3, 106–107 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Stalevich, Khim. Volokna, No. 6, 37–38 (1982).Google Scholar