A mathematical description of the process of dehydrocyclization of polyamido acids
- 16 Downloads
Modeling of two mechanisms of the imidization of polyamido acids has been carried out. The assumption has been made that the kinetic characteristics which are available in practice can be described by a set of parallel-sequential reactions, taking into account the different reactivity of structural conformations of the ortho carboxyamide groups.
KeywordsPolymer Mathematical Description Kinetic Characteristic Structural Conformation Dehydrocyclization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Kamzolkina et al., Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. B, 20, No. 6, 423–426 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Laius and M. I. Tsapovitskii, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A, 22, No. 10, 2265–2272 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Tsapovitskii and L. A. Laius, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A, 24, No. 5, 979–983 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Bessonov (editor), Polyimides — a Class of Thermally Resistant Polymers [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Hall and C. Watts (editors), Contemporary Numerical Methods of Solving Ordinary Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar