Mathematical modeling of synthesis processes for polymers which are prepared by the low-temperature polycondensation method
- 23 Downloads
A procedure has been proposed for the construction and identification of a mathematical model for the process of a nonequilibrium polycondensation.
The method is applicable for the construction of a mathematical model and control algorithms for the control of a process for preparing a thermally resistant polymer.
KeywordsPolymer Mathematical Model Control Algorithm Polycondensation Synthesis Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. L. Podval'nyi, Modeling Industrial Polymerization Processes [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. S. Bagdasar'yan, The Theory of Radical Polymerization [in Russian], 2nd edn., Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Vol'fson and N. S. Enikolopyan, Calculations of Highly-efficient Polymerization Process [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.P. L. Flory, Principles of Polymer Chemistry, Cornell University Press (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Ya. Frenkel', Introduction to the Statistical Theory of Polymerization [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Kudryavtsev, Thermally Stable Fibres [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Berlin and S. A. Vol'fson, The Kinetics of Polymerization Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.O. Levenshpil', Engineering Design of Chemical Processes [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar