The rheological properties of concentrated solutions of polymer mixtures
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Rheological Property Concentrate Solution Polymer Mixture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. F. Kiseleva, Z. A. Zazulina and A. A. Konkin, Khim. volokna, No.5, 39 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Kavalyunas, Thesis, Moscow Textile Institute (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Movsum-Zade, Thesis, Moscow Textile Institute (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Asimova, V. N. Egorova, P. V. Kozlov, R. M. Livshits, and Z. A. Rogovin, High-Molecular Compounds, in symposium “Cellulose and its Derivatives” (in Russian), 1963, p. 100.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Konstantinov and G. V. Vinogradov, DAN SSSR, 86, 749 (1952); Zav. lab., No.6, 680 (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.M. P. Penkova and A. A. Konkin, in symposium “Carbon-chain Fibres” (in Russian), “Khimiya” (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Pakshver, Yu. P. Semenov, and G. V. Vinogradov, in symposium “Carbon-chain Fibres” (in Russian), “Khimiya” (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.T. F. Antoshkina, A. S. Shevchenko, A. Yu. Yudin, and A. A. Konkin. Izv. vuzov, Tekhnol. leg. prom., No.1, 48 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.V. K. Pshedetskaya. Author's abstract of these. Tashkent Institute of the Textile and Light Industry (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Tager et al., Vysokomol. soed., 9 2044 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971