Evaluation of the activity of aromatic diamines in copolycodensation processes using NMR spectroscopy
- 16 Downloads
An estimate has been made of the reactivity of the diamines which can be used to prepare polymers for man-made fibres, by the method of high-resolution NMP spectroscopy, from the values of the chemical shifts for the amino group protons.
Copolycondensation constants for a number of comonomers have been determined on carrying out the copolyamidation process in a heterophase system under conditions of competing reactions.
KeywordsPolymer Spectroscopy Chemical Shift Diamine Group Proton
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. A. Zhdanov and V. N. Minkin, Correlation Analysis in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Izd. RGU (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Fedotov, V. A. Subbotin, L. B. Sokolov, et al., Vysokomol. Soed., Ser. A, 27, No. 10, 2137 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.L. B. Sokolov, Yu. A. Fedotov, and N. I. Zotova, Vysokomol. Soed., Ser. A, 22, No. 1, 105 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Emelin, L. B. Sokolov, and S. S. Gitis, Synthesis, Analysis, and Structure of Organic Compounds [in Russian], Tr. TGPI im. L. N. Tolstogo, Tula, No. 7, 56 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.K. K. Kal'nin'sh, E. F. Fedorova, I. V. Novozhilova, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 195, No. 2, 364 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Fedotov, M. I. Il'in, L. B. Sokolov, et al., Vysokomol. Soed., Ser. B, 24, No. 5, 382 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.F. Dobinson and J. Preston, J. Polymer Sci., A1, No. 5, 2429 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Palm, Bases of the Quantitative Theory of Organic Reactions [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar