Effect of phosphonium ethyl groups on the properties of copolymer and fibre from vinyl chloride with acrylonitrile
Physical And Mechanical Properties And Processing Of Man-Made Fibres
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Chloride Ethyl Vinyl Phosphonium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Schwarz, Clasers Ann., 93, No.3, 30 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.M.B. Neiman, R.A. Papko, and V.S. Pudov, Vysokomol.Soed., 10A, 841 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.Z.V.Borisenko, E.S.Roskin, N.S.Bondareva, and E.N.Rostovskii, Trans. Problems Laboratory of the S.M.Kirov Institute of the Textile and Light Industries, Leningrad, Vol.13 (in Russian) (1971), p.160.Google Scholar
- 4.K. Tinius, Plasticizers (in Russian), Khimiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1964), p.407.Google Scholar
- 5.E. Fettes (editor), Chemical Reactions of Polymers, Vol.2 (in Russian), Mir, Moscow (1967), p.470.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974