Direct crystallization of anhydrous sodium sulphate from the technological liquors of the rayon sector
Chemistry And Technology Of Natural Polymer Fibres
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsSodium Polymer Sulphate Crystallization Sodium Sulphate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Japanese Patent 17057; GDR Patent 19970; Prospectus of the Shiro Nakai Concern on ‘Recovery of Sulphuric Acid and Anhydrous Sodium Sulphate’.Google Scholar
- 2.B.Stannard, J.Appl.Chem., 12, Pt.4 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.O.I. Agatova, Thesis (in Russian), D.I.Mendeleev Institute of Chemical Technology, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.Reference Manual on the Solubility of Salt Systems, Vol.3, Book 1 (in Russian), Nauka, Leningrad (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.I.G.Druzhinin and V.G.Shevchuk, in: Science Notes of the Yaroslavl Pedagogical Institute, Vol.31 (in Russian) (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.V.G.Shevchuk, in: Trans. Yaroslavl Agricultural Institute, Vol.2, No.2 (in Russian) (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Koppel, Z.Phys.Chem., 52, 385 (1905).Google Scholar
- 8.A.Benrath, Z.Anorg.Chem., No.183, 369 (1929); No.189, 86 (1930).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974