Anisotropic behaviour of etched hardness indentations
KeywordsPolymer Anisotropic Behaviour Hardness Indentation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. A. Brookes, J. B. O'neill and B. A. W. Redfern, Proc. Roy. Soc. London A322 (1971) 73.Google Scholar
- 2.J. B. O'neill, B. A. W. Redfern and C. A. Brookes, J. Mater. Sci. 8 (1973) 47.Google Scholar
- 3.D. J. Rowcliffe and G. E. Hollox, ibid 6 (1971) 1261.Google Scholar
- 4.O. O. Adewoye, Dissertation for the Certificate of Post-Graduate Study in Natural Sciences (Metallurgy) University of Cambridge, June 1974.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Morgan and M. H. Lewis, J. Mater. Sci. 9 (1974) 349.Google Scholar
- 6.O. O. Adewoye, G. R. Sawyer, T. F. Page and J. W. Edington, (publication in preparation)Google Scholar
- 7.B. Moxley, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Exeter, 1974.Google Scholar
- 8.P. M. Sargent, unpublished work, 1975.Google Scholar
- 9.O. O. Adewoye, G. R. Sawyer, J. W. Edington and T. F. Page, U.S. Army (E.R.O.) Annual Technical Report, October 1974 (Contract - no. DAJA 37-74-C-1310).Google Scholar
- 10.N. W. Thibault and H. L. Nyquist, Trans. ASM 38 (1974) 271.Google Scholar
- 11.B. W. Mott, Microindentation hardness testing, (Butterworths, London, 1955).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall 1976