Explosive-shock deformation of natural chalcopyrite (CuFeS2)
- 47 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Chalcopyrite CuFeS2 Natural Chalcopyrite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. E. Murr and Suzanne L. Lerner, J. Mater. Sci. 12 (1977) 1349.Google Scholar
- 2.L. E. Murr and F. I. Grace, Exptl. Mech. 9 (1969) 145.Google Scholar
- 3.L. E. Murr and K. P. Staudhammer, Mater. Sci. Eng. 20 (1975) 35.Google Scholar
- 4.“Electron Microscopy in Mineralogy”, edited by H.-R. Wenk, P. E. Champness, J. M. Christy, J. M. Cowley, A. H. Heuer, G. Thomas and N. J. Tighe (Springer Verlag, New York, 1976).Google Scholar
- 5.“Metallurgical Effects at High Strain Rates”, edited by R. W. Rohde, B. M. Butcher, J. R. Holland and C. H. Karnes (Plenum Press, New York, 1973).Google Scholar
- 6.R. G. McQueen, E. G. Zukas and S. P. Marsh, “High-Velocity Impact Phenomena”, edited by R. Kinslow (Academic press, New York, 1970) pp. 293, 515.Google Scholar
- 7.G. E. Dieter, “Response of Metals to High Velocity Deformation”, edited by P. G. Shewmon and V. F. Zackay (Interscience, New York, 1961) p. 409.Google Scholar
- 8.G. E. Duvall and G. R. Fowles, “High Pressure Physics and Chemistry”, Vol. 2, edited by R. S. Bradley (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1963) p. 209.Google Scholar
- 9.R. K. Ham, Phil. Mag. 6 (1961) 1183.Google Scholar
- 10.L. E. Murr, “Electron Optical Applications in Materials Science” (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1970).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1978