The formation of α′ lath martensite in a textured (α + γ) Fe-23.19 wt % Cr-4.91 wt % Ni alloy
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Martensite Lath Martensite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Lagneborg, Acta Met. 12 (1964) 823.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Goodchild, W.T. Roberts and D.V. Wilson, ibid. 18 (1970) 1137,Google Scholar
- 3.T. Nakamura and K. Wakasa, Scripte Met. 9 (1975) 959.Google Scholar
- 4.K. Wakasa and T. Nakamura, J. Mater. Sci. 13 (1978) 21.Google Scholar
- 5.J. R. Patel and M. Cohen, Acta Met. 1 (1953) 531.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Kato and T. Mori, ibid. 24 (1976) 853.Google Scholar
- 7.A. J. Bogers and W. G. Burgers, ibid. 12 (1964) 225.Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Higo, F. Lecroisey and T. Mori, ibid. 22 (1974) 313.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1978