Effects of electric fields on the silver photodoping of As2Se3 films
- 25 Downloads
The effects of different electric fields (4.2, 8.3, 12.5, 16.7 and 20.8 Vcm−1) on the sheet resistance, Rs, and optical band gap, Eobg, of As2Se3 samples (1×105nm) that were photodoped by Ag (5×103nm) have been studied. The Rs and Eobg of samples subjected to an electric field of 12.5 Vcm−1 decrease linearly to a distance of 5 mm from both electrodes, and then saturate at larger distances. This result suggests that there is a critical value of the electric field which affects photodoping. The dependence of Rs and Eobg on the distance from the electrodes shows similar profiles for these electrodes.
KeywordsPolymer Large Distance Sheet Resistance Similar Profile As2Se3
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. T. Kostyshin, E. V. Mikailovskaya and P. F. Romaneko, Sov. Phys. Solid State 8 (1966) 451.Google Scholar
- 2.I. Shimizu, H. Kokado and E. Inoue, Chem. Lett. (Jpn) 20 (1973) 15.Google Scholar
- 3.Idem., J. Non-Cryst. Solids 20 (1976) 131.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Yamaguchi, I. Shimizu and E. Inoue, ibid. 47 (1982) 41.Google Scholar
- 5.D. Goldschmidt and P. S. Rudman, ibid. 22 (1976) 229.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Plochaski, J. Przyluski and M. Teodorczyk, ibid. 93 (1989) 303.Google Scholar
- 7.T. Ishikawa, M. Kitao, H. Akao and S. Yamada, Phys. Stat. Sol. 57 (1980) 373.Google Scholar
- 8.C. S. Chong, S. D. Baek and C. Y. Hong, Korean Appl. Phys. 2 (1989) 147.Google Scholar