An EXAFS study of amorphous selenium
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Selenium Amorphous Selenium EXAFS Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Kaplow, T. A. Rowe and B. L. Averbach, Phys. Rev. 168 (1968) 1068.Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Westbury and W. C. Cooper, in “Selenium”, edited by R. A. Zingaro and W. C. Cooper (Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, New York, 1979).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Wong and C. A. Angell, “Glass: Structure by Spectroscopy” (Marcel Decker, New York, 1976).Google Scholar
- 4.P. R. Sarode, K. J. Rao, M. S. Hegde and C. N. R. Rao, J. Phys. C: Sol Stat. Phys. 12 (1979) 4119.Google Scholar
- 5.T.K. Eccles, Stanford Synchrotron Research Laboratory Report 78/01, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA.Google Scholar
- 6.J. C. Malaurent and J. Dixmier, in “The Structure of Non-Crystalline Materials”, edited by P. H. Gaskell (Taylor and Francis, London, 1977) p. 49.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Lucovsky, Mater. Res. Bull. 4 (1969) 505.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Kastner, D. Adler and H. Fritzche, Phys. Rev. Letts. 37 (1976) 1067.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1981