Low field Hall coefficient measurements of graphite ferric chloride intercalation compounds
KeywordsPolymer Chloride Graphite Ferric Chloride Hall Coefficient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Dresselhaus and G. Dresselhaus, Adv. Phys. 30 (1987) 139.Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Solin, Adv. Chem. Phys. 49 (1982) 455.Google Scholar
- 3.S. Y. Leung, C. Underhill, G. Dresselhaus, T. Krapchev, R. Ogilvie and M. S. Dresselhaus, Phys. Lett. 76A (1980) 89.Google Scholar
- 4.E. J. McRae and A. Herold, Mater. Sci. Engng 31 (1977) 249Google Scholar
- 5.C. Zeller, G. M. T. Foley, E. R. Falardeau and F. L. Vogel, Mater. Sci. Engng 31 (1977) 255.Google Scholar
- 6.N. Usha, J. Sobhanadri and V. R. K. Murthy, ibid. B31 (1995) 281.Google Scholar
- 7.A. J. Abou Ali, R. Awad, I. H. Ibrahim, A. K. Ibrahim, G. O. Zimmerman, R. E. Powers and M. z. tahar, in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on GICs (1989) p. 479.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1996